I am a sophomore student at Nanjing University, pursuing B.S. of Computer Science.
- Programming: C/C++, Java, PHP (Laravel)
- Production Tools: Git, LaTeX, Vegas
- Mandarin Chinese (Native), can read Traditional Chinese
- English (scored 103 in TOEFL iBT in Jan 2018, GRE TBD.)
- Japanese (test to be taken in July)
- A member of the class committee of the elite class of CS Dept. since Sept. 2018. My main job is to record class meetings and activities.
- Secretary of the Youth Volunteers Association of CS Dept. since June 2018. My main job is to control the quality and records of voluntary activities.
Awards (since 2019)
Won first prize (as a team) in JiangSu Provincial Collegiate Programming Contest 2019 (ACM/ICPC rules apply).
On 12th June 2019, the 'A Video Dream' project launched by Youth Volunteers Association of CS Dept. came first among 10+ creative community outreaches in the Second Voluntary Activities Contest of Nanjing University.
BuggyOS (2018): the final project of Digital Logic Circuit course, cooperated with Maxwell Lv. We implemented a Risc-V based CPU, VGA and PS/2 keyboard I/O interface and a simple shell.
ICS-PA (2018): The programming assignment of Introduction to Computer Systems (ICS).
Tank Game (2019): the programming project of Data Communication (DC) 2019. I implemented a socket-based multiplayer GUI game written in Java.
JB Online (2018-2019): I am the creator and currently the main maintainer of the assignment logging and notifying system built on Laravel 5.7 framework.
Project Vireo (2019): A Lumen based customizable dynamic blog system.
Intended for replacing Hexo as an automated writing and deploying system.It is now replaced by Hugo for Hugo's convenience and efficiency.
CoolQ-Landlords (2017): An adapted version of CoolQ plugin to play Landlords card game on IM software.