I am a senior student at Nanjing University, pursuing Bachelor's Degree of Computer Science.
- Programming: C/C++, C#, Python3
- Production Tools: Git, LaTeX
- Mandarin Chinese (Native), can read Traditional Chinese
- English (scored 103 in TOEFL iBT in Jan 2018)
- Japanese (passed N1 level of JLPT in Dec 2019)
- Teaching assistant for Problem Solving to 2019 elite class students, responsible for implementation of data structures and algorithms and object-oriented programming. Also participated in designing online judge system for Principles and Technologies of Compilers at Software Institude of NJU.
- A member of Student Affairs Office of CS Dept. in 2020-2021 school year.
- A member of the class committee of the elite class of CS Dept. since Sept. 2018. My main job is to record class meetings and activities.
- Secretary of the Youth Volunteers Association of CS Dept. since June 2018. My main job is to control the quality and records of voluntary activities.
Awards (since 2019)
December 2020, awarded Pillars Scholarship of Nanjing University.
16th October 2019, won gold prize (ranked 16th individually) in 4th Collegiate Computer Systems & Programming Contest (CCF-CCSP). Photo from CNCC official media post.
13th October 2019, won silver award (ranked 32nd as a team) in 5th China Collegiate Programming Contest Harbin Site (ACM/ICPC rules apply).
On 12th June 2019, the 'A Video Dream' project launched by Youth Volunteers Association of CS Dept. came first among 10+ creative community outreaches in the Second Voluntary Activities Contest of Nanjing University.
June 2019, won first prize (as a team) in JiangSu Provincial Collegiate Programming Contest 2019 (ACM/ICPC rules apply).
BuggyOS (2018): the final project of Digital Logic Circuit course, cooperated with Maxwell Lv. We implemented a MIPS32 based CPU, VGA and PS/2 keyboard I/O interface and a simple shell.
ICS-PA (2018): The programming assignment of Introduction to Computer Systems (ICS).
Tank Game (2019): the programming project of Data Communication (DC) 2019. I implemented a socket-based multiplayer GUI game written in Java.
DotOJ (2020-2021): Online judge system written in C# (ASP.NET), supporting normal programming assignments and labs. Deployed in teaching of Problem Solving to 2019 students.
JB Online (2018-2021): I am the creator and was the main maintainer of the assignment logging and notifying system built on Laravel 5.8 framework.
Project Vireo (2019): A Lumen based customizable dynamic blog system.
Intended for replacing Hexo as an automated writing and deploying system.It is now replaced by Hugo for Hugo's convenience and efficiency.
CoolQ-Landlords (2017): An adapted version of CoolQ plugin to play Landlords card game on IM software.